The PZ Chemistry Challenge Competition (PCCC) is one of the initiatives of the PZ Cussons Foundation. The three-stage competition for chemistry students in senior secondary school is designed to stimulate and promote the learning of Chemistry amongst Nigerian senior secondary school students
- Generate awareness, talkability and elicit interest and stakeholder buy in for PZCCC and its objectives.
- Promote TOMA for PZ Cussons as corporately responsible by showcasing achievements of the competition
- Showcase PZCCC and celebrate its achievements with inciting and engaging communications and activities that appeals to the TA
- Without a Box leveraged relevant influencers to drive advocacy and showcase the importance of the learning of Chemistry, across relevant media platforms
- Created engaging and exciting content to elicit the interest of the target audience as well as drive participation
- Responsible for media coverage and amplification of all aspects of the competitions- Pre – During – Post.
- The competition gained increased awareness and participation
- Increased media coverage and visibility for competition outcome- post finale
- Recognition and increased visibility for PZ Foundation activities