Following a year’s break after its fifth anniversary edition, Cussons Baby held the 6th edition of its trademark competition, Cussons Baby Moments (CBM). The brand sought to breathe a new life into the competition, which focused on portraying the competition as improved, diverse and fair.
Cussons Baby Moments Season 6
- Develop a communications plan that will sell the value proposition of CBM6 and get stakeholder buy in
- Recruit relevant and credible personalities to act as Judges for CBM6
- Educate public on the new competition mechanics and drive increased participation
- Design a crisis management plan for the campaign
- Without A Box recruited relevant influencers to amplify campaign with creative content to drive target audience participation.
- Recruited family oriented celebrities to act as competition judges, while leveraging their involvement and the influence to further promote the credibility of the competition
- Provided adequate media coverage for all aspects of the campaign
- Leveraged the use of mum-centric media platforms and Influencers to drive sustained positive conversations around the brand and the competition with exciting and engaging brand content
- The competition was successfully concluded with all activities implemented and amplified effectively.
- The campaign achieved a record number of entrants – 150% increase
- Large number of user generated content, increasing earned media mentions by over 60% from previous season
- The campaign created massive awareness and hence increased participation